There had been a rise in companies and organizations that utilize crowdsourcing.
Here are just some of the key take-aways
Increasing number of organizations and even governments have recognized the power of crowds and are utilizing crowdsourcing for everything from design, marketing, administration, innovation to marketing researh and raising money.
Examples of organizations that used crowdsourcing are the following:
- DesignContest with over 1,000 contests currently live.
- Odesk crowd sourced labor with 2,461 035 hours worked, Over $25 million earned, over 135,000 jobs posted.
- Trada crowd sourced online advertising with over 2000 PPC experts, 9030 adverts created.
- ChallengePost crowd sourced problem solving as used by Samsung, Mozilla, and White House.
- Iceland crowdsourced its latest constitution.