Whether you’re a blogger, a designer, a photographer or just someone who needs high quality royalty-free photos, you know how to craft wonderful posts, convey your words, feelings and convictions. Emotionally resonant photographs would make you stand out among the crowd, as you all know “Pictures speak more than words”.
Depositphotos stock photos is one of the major microstock agencies and is said to be one of the most profitable based on the user polls. A fastest rising stock agency with millions of premium high-quality stock photos, free stock photos and images, royalty-free photos plus vector images at affordable prices. It’s image count is growing by the thousands every day and you don’t want to miss your place among them. With well over 7 million files online, and over 100,000 being uploaded weekly, you’re sure to find any photo that you desire.
The search functionality provides the related recommendations just puching few letters along with the number of results.
- Search by category: provides you the customized search in near about 40 categories.
- File Type: helps you to switch between only vector images and only photographs or both.
- Browser by File Orientation, Image Size and Color: provides you the facility to search images which best suited for your project using File Orientation Filter (Horizontal, Vertical, Square), different Image Sizes ranging from XSmall to XXXLarge and even by color.
- More Filters: refine your search using Adult Filter, Files with extended license, exclude editorial.
Plans and Payment Options
All major credit cards and merchant accounts are accepted. Depositphotos does an above average job of offering a variety of options to fit the needs of each and every potential customer.
- Free trial: They provide is a free trial lasting for 7 days. Within the trial period you can download 5 photos a day.
- Subscription plans: You can opt for a subscription payment plan if you are using enormous photos. This allows you to buy your credits in batches of days, months or a year.
Photographers having large number of photographs can avail this option. Photographers only need to upload their photos on the site and the rest will be taken care of by the officials of Depositphotos. Such photographers will get higher positions in search results and possible participation in the Photographer Promotion Program.
- Uploading: Uploading your photos is pretty simple. Leave a directory of files uploading, then automatically the uploaded files appear ready for you to select categories and submit.
- Levels: There are five levels a photographer can fall under, ranging from Green to Platinum. The higher level, the more you photos cost.
- Royality: Royalties are tiered based your level, which is based on the number of sales you have made. 44-52% non exclusive and 50-60% for exclusive contributors.
Whether you just starting out or even if you’re an established microstock player, Depositphotos is a good place to join. You may also participate in contests, find latest Press Releases, and many more on DepositPhotos Blog. The process is seamless for everyone who may need to use Depositphotos and their numerous options makes it a perfect fit for almost anyone. Just get in quick before they get too big!