In order to stand, newbie’s advised to start with a effective plan and continue with the right steps. Blog is the first thing that will differentiate you from the rest. Website/Blog must be very creative and well designed so that your readers must enjoy while reading it. While designing a website, you must keep the following tips in view.
- Attractive Design: We like anything on internet, if the matter is soothing to our eyes. Hence, this is very important to design your website/blog well not only that but it should be user friendly also.
- Font Style, Size and Colors: Fonts that you use in your website must be clear and easily understandable.Try to ignore fonts such as Old English Text MT, Magneto etc. Even remember the fonts are not very large or very tiny and must use the 12-14 size. Also, keep the color contrast in mind.
- Images: Try to add some graphics/images to your Blog/Website that gives visual effects to your reader as we know that only test will feel your reader bored.
- Proportionate the Sidebar: Give equal weightage to each and every column of the website/blog. Always keep the important points in the sidebars. This also helps you at the time when you get any advertise to post on your blog.
- Don’t Overload the Content: Always remember that you write point to point. Do not use long sentences. Never use excessive images or description. While designing a website, provide all the content in a detail which is necessary and relevant for the topic.
- Highlight the Links: Remember, all the links given in the website or a blog must be explicit and highlighted well, so that the reader may easily differentiate links from the other content.
- Let Readers Make The Choice: Never make your music or videos auto start. Let your readers decide if they want them or not. The auto playing music and videos take too much bandwidth and slow down the speed of internet.
- Generate Sitemap & Navigation: It is advisable to create a navigation in your website and blog. By doing so your website will enable search engine spiders to know where to go. You can provide a search box in your website where readers can search for keywords and find the relevant matter they are looking for.
- Approachable Contact and Subscription Links: If you want to have followers, readers and subscribers who can visit you on regular basis, locate your feed, social-networking links and subscription links easily approachable for readers.
- Remove Captcha and Have a Favicon: Many times, Captcha in the contact form create a trouble for visitor in leaving comment as sometimes, the text is very small & unclear to read and sometimes it takes more than one attempt to follow. So you should remove Captcha from the contact form to get maximum visitors’ comment. More over your website or blog should have identity which facilitates readers to search your blog in a big clump. For this propose, creating Favicon is perfect choice.
We hope you would have found this article relevant. Please share your comments below and let us know and express your valuable views.